Combining Cosmetic Treatments for a Customized Smile Makeover
A smile makeover combines two or more cosmetic procedures into one comprehensive treatment plan. Many patients have found that this treatment can enhance their overall appearance and self-esteem. At Pampered Smiles, Drs. J. D. Murray and William Alexander have earned a reputation for their innovative and personalized care. They will design a treatment plan to meet your cosmetic and financial goals, while including you in the process so that you feel completely confident before your makeover begins. Our East Point, GA, and Atlanta, GA offices are furnished with the most advanced technology to make your makeover efficient, comfortable, and effective.
Are You a Smile Makeover Candidate?
If you are concerned about several cosmetic issues, you may be a good candidate for a makeover. This treatment can correct the appearance of many dental concerns, including:
- Slight misalignment
- Minor structural damage, such as small cracks and chips
- Worn or misshapen teeth
- Dental discoloration
- Small gaps
- A “gummy smile” or an uneven gum line
Even if you have some oral health issues, you may still be suitable for a smile makeover. Our dentists often combine cosmetic treatments with certain restorative procedures to achieve the most comprehensive results. However, your dentist will typically address decay, gum disease, and other related problems before beginning your makeover treatment.
We understand that a smile makeover can enhance your look and self-esteem for the rest of your life and will go to great lengths to ensure the best results possible.
Creating Your Custom Treatment Plan
We understand that a smile makeover can enhance your look and self-esteem for the rest of your life and will go to great lengths to ensure the best results possible. Before beginning, Dr. Murray or Dr. Alexander will examine your teeth, gums, and bite alignment. Your dentist will also consider your dental and medical history during the planning process.
Each one of our smile makeovers is unique to each patient. Your customized plan may combine a number of different treatments, including:
- Porcelain veneers: Your dentist can attach thin veneers to the front surface of your teeth to conceal blemishes and structural problems.
- LUMINEERS®: LUMINEERS are much thinner than standard veneers and require minimal tooth preparation.
- Dental bonding: Your dentist will apply composite resin directly to your teeth to correct minor cosmetic issues, such as chips, cracks, and discoloration.
- Teeth whitening: We offer both in-office and take-home whitening. You can also combine the two treatments for optimal results.
- Invisalign®: Clear aligner trays can correct slight misalignment, as well as overall bite imbalance. This treatment is also more comfortable and discreet than standard orthodontic care.
- Six Month Smiles®: Six Month Smiles works similarly to traditional braces, but this system uses clear brackets and tooth-colored wires for a more subtle effect. Because it is designed to only address the front teeth, the treatment can be completed much sooner than traditional orthodontics.
- Gum contouring: Excess gum tissue can conceal your teeth and detract from your smile. Your dentist can remove unwanted soft tissue or sculpt an uneven gum line using an advanced surgical laser.
Schedule Your Consultation
Begin planning your smile makeover today by contacting us online to book your first consultation, or give us a call at (404) 349-7889.
"As a family practice, we understand the importance of providing treatments for patients of any age. We pride ourselves on our comprehensive cosmetic, restorative, and implant treatments."Dr. Murray